Assessments & Certifications
University of Texas at Dallas Professional Edge Certificate Program
The Professional Edge Certificate is a 16-week, professional certificate program. The program is delivered via state-of-the-art distance learning technology. Participants in this program acquire the necessary knowledge, skills, tools and frameworks needed to develop the interpersonal acumen and social skills critical to success in today’s business environment. Upon completion of the Professional Edge Certificate Program, participants will have increased self-awareness and improved self-management capabilities so that they can exhibit an executive and professional presence in a dynamic business environment.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, DOWNLOAD THE PDF OR CONTACT US:
Everthing Disc® Workplace
Research tells us that successful people understand their own behaviors; and are able to adapt their behavioral style to meet the needs of people and their environment.
These assessments provide a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and adapt their behaviors with others – within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships. The profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders
DOWNLOAD THE LIST OF ASSESSMENTS THAT CAN HELP TO CREATE ENVIRONMENTS THAT ARE CONDUCIVE TO WORKPLACE SUCCESS.
DOWNLOAD SAMPLE REPORT FOR EVERYTHING DiSC WORKPLACE AND “FIVE BEHAVIORS OF A COHESIVE TEAM” PROGRAM DESCRIPTION.
CONTACT US TO TAKE THE ASSESSMENT OR FOR MORE SAMPLE REPORTS.